Sunday, March 25, 2012

Viraday is just as effective as Atripla

After being diagnosed with Lymphoma, I found out I was HIV +.  After my chemo regeime, I was put on Atripla.  My counts were a mess: CD-4 (T_cells) was 7 and Viral Load like 30,000.  I'm being treated for both at Sloan Kettering in NYC.  Atripla was very hard to afford--$1,700 month.  After 6 months on Atripla, I needed to find an alternative.  My counts after 6 months on Atripla was CD-4 110 and Viral Load 18,000.  Not great number but improving.   Was told CD-4 goes uo the most after first few months on the 3 drug coctail (Atripla) and then about 100 pts per year.

I did research and found an Atripla alternative called Viraday (by Cipla Pharma- India).  I reviewd 30 articles and only 1 was negative (probably written by the maker of Atripla) .  Two months supply cost me $350 as opposed to Atripla $3,400.  (purchased from Universaldrigstore.com-- They accept an Atripla perscription).

I was on pins and needels from December (when I started Viraday)until February, my next visit at Sloan for follow-up and blood counts.  I got great news:  CD-4 up to 130 from 110 in November; and Viral load to 240 from about 18000 in November.  Viraday works and is not a sugar pill as I had feared.

I confessed to my doctor about switching to Viraday,  I asked her opinion.  She said, " the proof is in the numbers".  I took that as an endorsement.

Viraday is the same 3 meds as Atripla,.  Atripla is on US patent until 2017--- thus the high price.  Viraday is a generic Atripla, and is not subject to patent in Asia.

I hope this helps.  Any questions, my e-mail is: ambro_frank@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. thax for informative information Buy viraday at low price from indian exporter n bulk supplier worldwide Viraday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M TOTALLY CURED OF HIV FROM DOCTOR JAMES HERBAL MEDICINE   Does anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes,Cancer,Vaginal burning, diabetics, asthma,EBV, HIV, hepatitis,Enlargement, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was Cured of Hiv/aids and my aunt and her husband were cured from herpes by Dr James who uses natural herbs to cure different kinds of illness. Even Dr James proved to the whole world countless times that natural herbs can cure all kinds of diseases and he cured countless people using natural herbs. I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. He prepared herbal medications and sent it to me through DHL COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES and I took it as he instructed. 11days later, I went to the hospital to do a checkup, the result came out and I tested NEGATIVE. There is no harm in trying herbs, it will only get you cured from what you are, so why don't you give herbs a try and see its effectiveness..His herbal medicine it's easy to drink with no side   Contact Dr James on Email .... drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete